12/10/2016

BDAYYY #18

IMG_9113


YAY! Both of us are finally 18. In fact I turned 18 already a couple of weeks ago. Just the day before Swedish matriculation exam and the next week we had another matriculation exam in biology. So I spent my birthday studying Swedish and biology.  Haha, it wasn't nice at all. 

I wanted to celebrate my bday with my friends so on last Saturday I had finally time to throw a little party. I hadn't seen many of them for so long and it was so nice to see all of them again! :) Our matriculation exams are now over for this year so it was really nice to relax and have fun in good company. I got so many lovely presents and I am so lucky to have such amazing people in my life.


YAY! Nyt olemme molemmat vihdoin täyttäneet 18. Täytin 18 itse asiassa jo muutama viikko sitten. Juuri päivä ennen ruotsin kirjallista yo-koetta ja seuraavalla viikolla olikin luvassa biologian yo-koe. Sen takia syntymäpäiväni menikin biologiaa ja ruotsia lukiessa. Haha, se ei ollut yhtään hauskaa.

Halusin juhlistaa synttäreitäni ystävien kanssa ja viime lauantaina oli vihdoin aikaa järjestää pienet juhlat. En ollut nähnyt monia heistä pitkään aikaan, joten oli ihana nähdä heidät kaikki! Kirjoitukset olivat monelta meistä ohi tämän vuoden osalta, joten oli ihana rentoutua ja pitää hauskaa hyvässä seurassa. Sain paljon kivoja lahjoja ja olen niin onnekas, että minulla on niin ihania kavereita. :)


-Teresa 

T&I_
Teresa: skirt and top Hollister
  
Isa: top and skirt Vero Moda
IMG_9182

IMG_9261

IMG_9037
IMG_9251

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! :)